Why Villamagna D.O.C. Riserva...
Our "reserve" is inspired by S. Margaret, Patroness of Villamagna, the foiled Saracen invasion, miraculously, on the 13th of July 1556
- Denomination: Villamagna Riserva D.O.C.
- Grapes: How to discipline
- Type of wine: Red
- Cultivation system: Pergola Abruzzese (marquee)
- Yield per hectare: About 120 quintals
- Alcohol: 14.0 % vol
- Alcoholic fermentation: In steel at controlled temperature
- Ageing:: 6 months in barrique (2° step
- Service temperature: 18 / 20 °C
- Formats: Bottle 0,75 liters